2. Solange Knowles up close at the Balmain show, this woman has presence.
3. Consistently witnessing how lovely Kelly Rowland was. When I missed out on taking a snap of her at the Kenzo show, photographer Benjamin Kwan helped me/felt sorry for me and called out "Miss Rowland, Miss Rowland!". To my very own surprise, she turned around, waved and made a little cute face. What a sweetie.
7. Seeing Australia's dear Gary Pepper girl Nicole Warne in the Elie Saab show at Tuileries and then grabbing a shameless selfie with her! (and Zac Stenmark too).
8. Catching the Lutz Huelle show - LOVE these cape type coats due to sweep the market next Autumn Winter.
9. Catching Baptiste Giabiconi leaving the Chanel show and watching him patiently take endless selfies with screaming teenage girls!
11. The Valentino show. Ben Stiller. Owen Wilson. The wall of photographers.
12. Olivia Palermo at Valentino, Olivia Palermo at Chloé and Olivia Palermo at Dior.
13. More fashion icons and fashion bloggers
14. Oh and what's any fashion week without an Anna Wintour snap - this one was taken outside Dior. And, she looks like she is almost smiling..!